About AXSOS Academy
AXSOS Academy will be the coding boot-camp of Palestine. Based in Ramallah, this boot-camp will train over 6,000 market ready software developers in 3 years. Providing, both technical skills and soft skills, our Academy will ensure that the graduates will be ready to enter the highly competitive IT sector.
We are searching for skilled counsellors to help provide direction and support to all our Academy staff and students. You will actively help them build coping mechanisms to guide them through stressful situations. Your duties will also include listening, asking necessary questions, and developing effective strategies to improve their lives during each Cohort.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, along with the ability to coordinate with support networks, and staff resources that are also working with the students. The successful candidate shall also be friendly, professional, creative and with outstanding people skills.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Assess staff and students through detailed conversations, interviews, and observations to determine the appropriate activities and environment.
- Create plans that include stress relieving activities on a group level for both staff and students.
- Listen to students’ concerns about academics, emotional or social problems
- Help students process their problems and plan goals and actions
- Mediate conflict between students and instructors
- Assist with planning students career steps, and plans
- Organize group counselling sessions
- Work on improving learning conditions in the Academy
- Conduct one-on-one counselling sessions with students or staff/instructors.
- BA in Psychology, Social Sciences, or any related field, MA in counselling is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in counselling or life coaching
- Preferably worked in an academic institute as a counsellor
- Aptitude to empathize with people and help them open up.
- Good time management skills.
- Proven experience in developing effective career plans.
- Leadership, Management, Positivity
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience in conflict mediation
- Excellent English level, written and spoken
- Enthusiastic and value driven
- Committed and fully available to work full time
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة