ABOUT AXSOS ACADEMY
AXSOS Academy is a coding boot camp in Palestine. Based in Ramallah, this boot camp will accomplish in 4 months what most Universities in the world fail to deliver in 4 years: market-ready software engineers experienced in the world's favorite internet programming language.
AXSOS Academy is searching for skilled, committed instructors to teach and support its students. You will actively train them in programming and web development to a class beginner learning Web fundamentals, Python, Java, and MERN stacks, as well as the best practices of software development.
Your duties will also include running discussions on various topics (Web fundamentals, Python, Java, and MERN stacks). We will be providing you with the training materials to prepare lectures, in addition to listening to the cohorts, and supporting the TA (teaching assistants).
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- During the week, you will teach programming and web fundamentals, Python, Java, and MERN to a class beginner, as well as the best practices of software development.
- You will run a lecture on various topics (Web fundamentals, Python, Java, and MERN). We will give you slides and videos to prepare your lecture.
- You will help students with their coding challenges. Most of the time, students will be autonomous (when they read the challenge's instructions, try to understand what they must code, and implement the first solution). Still, they will need your help when they don't understand an error or some important concept.
- You will make a live code to correct new challenges with the class projecting your screen on the wall.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Enthusiastic and value-driven.
- Committed and available to work full-time.
- You have +3 years of experience in working with one or more of the three stacks (Python, Java, and MERN).
- You are very comfortable with the command line, git, Github, and technical workflows used by developers (branches, pull requests, code review).
- You are passionate about teaching code and explaining concepts to others.
- You have natural leadership.
- You like clean code and refactoring but are also a pragmatic developer who loves to get things done and develop a useful product with a clean user interface.
All interested candidates should apply through apply now through the link provided below: