Guiding Star Ltd is a top incoming Tour operator in the country. We are looking for staff in all departments (Tour Operating; Operations, & Accounts); and at different levels. We are interested in people who want a career in tourism. Experience in tourism is pereferrable but not essential as we invest heavily in training staff.
- Assist with all aspects of tour operating
- Answer phone calls, schedule meetings and support visitors.
- Carry out administrative and secretarial duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc...
- Maintain office filing system, data management and organization of reports.
- Communicating with clients abroad in preparing itinerary and services to be used
- Booking services for tour including hotels, transport, restaurants, entrances, etc
- Preparing vouchers and documentation for arrival of group
- Coordinating with operations and suppliers
- Following up on clients while in the country
- Closing file on completion of tour
- Coordinating with accounts for settling invoices
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- University degree.
- High level skills in relevant software including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong networking and organizational skills, hard-working, driven, attentive to details and with a positive attitude.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, pro-active, patient, and service-oriented with a can-do approach.
- Familiarity with office equipment like printers, scanners and video-conferencing etc..
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Hebrew is an asset.
- Jerusalem resident with Jerusalem ID holder.
- Previous experience in office work.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] We will call qualified candidates to a test and interview.