Guiding Star Ltd is a leading incoming Tour operator in East Jerusalem. We are looking for full time staff at different levels. We are interested in people who want a career in tourism. Experience in tourism is preferable but not essential as we invest heavily in training staff.
- Managing simple and/or double-entry accounting.
- Maintaining proper, accurate, and up-to-date accounting records.
- Recording accounting transactions and issuing invoices on a timely basis.
- Completing monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Maintaining and reconciling accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Maintaining bank accounts, and reconciling bank statements.
- Reinforcing financial data confidentiality and conducting database backups when necessary.
- Complying with financial policies and regulations.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in accounting or related degree.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- High level skills in relevant software including Microsoft Excel, Word, & Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills, hard-working, driven, attentive to details and with a positive attitude.
- Problem solving ability.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, pro-active, patient, and service-oriented with a can-do approach.
- Familiarity with office equipment like printers, scanners and video-conferencing etc..
- Hebrew is an asset.
- Jerusalem resident with Jerusalem ID holder.
- Previous experience in office work.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]. We will invite qualified candidates to a test and an interview.