Guiding Star Ltd is a top incoming Tour operator in the country. We are looking for staff in all departments (Tour Operating; Operations, & Accounts); and at different levels. We are interested in people who want a career in tourism. Experience in tourism is preferable but not essential as we invest heavily in training staff.
This position is a junior level position involving work in Accounting and Operations.
Responsibilities and duties
- Managing simple and/or double-entry accounting.
- Maintaining proper, accurate, and up-to-date accounting records.
- Recording accounting transactions and issuing invoices on a timely basis.
- Completing monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Maintaining and reconciling accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Maintaining bank accounts, and reconciling bank statements.
- Reinforcing financial data confidentiality and conducting database backups when necessary.
- Complying with financial policies and regulations.
- Assiting in all aspects of operations including work outside the office.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting position
- Excellent command of English and Hebrew
- Knowledge of Accounting Practices & Regulations & General Business Practices, Accounting & Reporting Standards.
- Knowledge of Local Laws & Regulations mainly taxes, national insurance, and pensions.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software mainly Hashavshevet & Bisan.
- Advanced Computer Literacy Skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills and attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational & time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Valid Driving license since at least 2 years.
Send your CV with a cover letter by email - [email protected] Qualified candidates will be invited for a test and interview.