- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answer phone calls, schedule meetings and support visitors.
- Carry out administrative and secretarial duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc...
- Maintain supplies inventory, placing and expediting orders from suppliers.
- Maintain office filing system, data management and organization of reports.
- Provide assistance with procurement and accounts.
- Provide support for the human resources department: payrolls, insurance, time-log, etc…
- Provide assistance for the academic program. Make travel arrangements and reservations for groups and individual visitors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required (basic) Qualifications:
- Secondary education or college degree.
- High level skills in relevant software including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- High proficiency in both Arabic and Hebrew (essential).
- Jerusalem resident with Jerusalem ID holder.
- Previous experience in office work.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume with a cover letter no later than Thursday, March 31st. 2022.
E-mail: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.