The Brigham Young University – Jerusalem Center for Near Eastern Studies is seeking candidates for the following position:
Full time position
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in accounting or relevant field.
- knowledge of accounting, finance bookkeeping and archiving regulations and procedures.
- At least 3 years of professional accounting experience:
a. Full accounting processes
b. Preparing complete data and reports to CPA.
c. Processing tax payments.
d. Experience with International foreign currency accounting (advantage).
- Very proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Hands-on experience with Priority Zoom accounting software (advantage).
- Fluent (spoken and written) in Arabic, Hebrew, and English.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented and deadline driven.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse team environment
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume with a cover letter no later than Sunday, September 10, 2023, to the following e-mail: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews