The Small Enterprise Center (SEC) Association is a Palestinian non-profit organization that was founded in 2002. In 2008, SEC was officially registered as an independent non-profit organization governed by the Palestinian Law of Charitable Associations and Community Organizations No.1 for the year 2000. SEC is a leading national organization serving Palestinian Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) and social enterprises (including cooperatives) over Palestine where Gaza Office has started provision of business development services for SMEs since 2011.
Under the responsibility of the Financial Officer and Gaza Office Manager, his/her responsibility will be to:
- Help in preparing, checking, processing and classifying invoices and payment documents, including salaries
- Prepare the monthly closing of financial records
- Assist the financial officer in the monthly
- Liaise with the financial officer, project managers and coordinators to ensure the proper allocation of expenses
- Help in maintaining up to date the inventory of contracts (employment contracts, volunteering conventions, donor conventions, other contracts)
- Respect the confidentiality and security of all the financial and employee files
- Help in the order of office supplies
- Help the project managers, financial officer and project coordinators in following the sound standing of infrastructure, maintenance, phone system, cleaning supplies and cleaning services
- Ensure the respect of SEC and donors’ procedures
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Academic background: accounting, finance, business administration
Experience: previous work experience in a relevant NGO
- University degree in accounting
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in NGO
- Proven experience and heavy involvement in local and international donors projects
- Good knowledge of the Palestinian labor, tax, banking and financial law
- Knowledge of BISAN accounting software system
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft office specially Excel
- Good written and oral communication skills in Arabic and English
- Full proficiency in Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional commitment
Under the responsibility of: Gaza Office Manager
Starting date: as soon as possible
Location: Gaza Strip
Salary: according to profile
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter by Thursday, October 11th, 2018 to the following:
(email subject: Accountant Position)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written exam and then an interview.
SEC is an equal opportunity employer: applications from men and women will be considered equally.