Children’s Relief Bethlehem is an international humanitarian, non-profit organization, with its headquarters in Switzerland. Caritas Baby Hospital, established in Bethlehem 65 years ago, and is the pilot project of Children’s Relief Bethlehem. The Hospital has a wide range of activities: an 82-bed pediatric hospital with a full range of diagnostic facilities, an extensive pediatric outpatient clinic, a diversified social work sector, in addition to a center of continues education. Our corporate culture aims to provide efficient and humane services to our customers. Our Institution provides competitive and attractive employment opportunities as well as training opportunities for more than 230 staff members.
Caritas Baby Hospital is looking for:
Part Time Physiotherapist
Employees in this position will provide a client-centered and evidence-based service to pediatric in- and outpatients. You will receive referrals from the wards (including Neonate and ICU) and outpatient clinic.
- Asses and treat patients with developmental, congenital and neuromuscular disorders along with those recovering from injury
- Performing chest physiotherapy for patients with respiratory problems.
- Performing orofacial (mouth and face) stimulation for babies with feeding problems.
- Perform in-depth patient evaluation, develop treatment plan, and manage individualized treatment focused on the patient’s individual goals. Goals may include improving coordination, balance, strength, endurance, and sensory integration skills
- To monitor, evaluate and modify treatment in order to measure progress and ensure effectiveness of intervention.
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy
- One year of related experience
- Good command in English language
- Able to work as a part of a team or individually with minimum supervision
- Excellent Communication skills.
Interested candidate are to send the CVs in word or PDF format to:
no later than August 15th, 2017. Only short-listed can-didates will be contacted. Please note that CBH will not accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.