The Palestinian Agricultural Relief Committees (PARC) is a leading Palestinian Agricultural Development Organization that was established in 1983. Since its establishment, PARC has been efficiently engaged in Palestinian land development, water resources & environment, poverty reduction and women empowerment, olive oil marketing, as well as other crucial rural development programs
In accordance with its mandate, PARC will be implementing a project titles “Greening the Palestinian Economy ". funded European Union.
Price offer Training Sessions for the green economy Sector in Palestine:
PARC is seeking a highly qualified consultant firm to conduct the training about the previous topics.
Main task of the assignment:
Provide training session for the key staff in the field of green economy facilities. During the inception period, in-depth Participatory Organizational Need Assessment (PONAT), PESTLE and SWOT analysis will be carried for the 2 targeted compost facilities by an external consultancy firm. Accordingly, special well-tailored training courses in the field of
- Good governance.
- Inclusive and green economy.
- SMEs management.
- Social enterprises and responsibilities.
- Marketing and consumer behaviors.
- Responsible consumption.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDER
- The tenderer must comply with the standards and requirements set out in the tender bid.
- The submitted offer is binding to the Supplier nor the tender offer may be withdrawn after submission and remains binding by a period of three months starting from the date of the offer.
- Tender documents delivered by hand.
- Late applications will not be accepted
- The tender envelop must be sealed and stamped.
- Tender must stamp all bid papers.
- In case of any scrap or deletion in the offer without the signature and sealed behind the edited item is entitled to PARC cancelling this offer.
- All logistic related-expenses to the execution of the service from transportations, hospitalities, papers … etc. should be considered in the financial offer
The tenderers have to submit for the evaluation the following documents in hard and soft copies:
- Technical offer with all supporting documents (CV ‘s for the staff and the consulting firm, previous experience, …etc).
- Financial offer, only hard copy.
The submitted offers should be in Euro excluding VAT. The tenderer should be able to issue Zero VAT invoices in addition to deduction at source certificate (شهادة خصم مصدر).
Financial offer should be in separate envelop. The tenderers should be a registered company with authorized dealer number and specialized in this field
The cost of the advertisement will be paid by the winner consultation company
TENDER SUBMISSION DATE:
The proposal should be submitted no later than (2:00 PM) on the (26/09/2017) to the following address:
Gaza- Zaytoun Quarter, Salah Eddin
Telephone: ++9702 2 805040,1,2
Fax: ++970 2 805039
For any question related to the above Terms of reference, please write to
Project Coordinator PARC-Palestine
Agricultural Development Association