12 months contract
The Water Sector Regulatory Council "WSRC” invites experienced and qualified professionals to apply for the position mentioned below for a one year term vacancy in its office in Al Bireh
Wastewater Monitoring Specialist :
The Wastewater Monitoring Specialist is to support the team in finalizing the process for monitoring the performance of wastewater service providers in Palestine. S/he will be responsible for data collection, verification and reporting. Accordingly, the main tasks associated with this position include:
- Assist the WSRC team in developing the process for monitoring the performance of wastewater service providers in Palestine,
- Share information and coordinate with other stakeholders including PWA, MOLG and MOA
- Present and discuss findings with all related stakeholders including service providers
- Participate in field visits, team meetings and workshops for the wastewater service providers to finalize the data collection module
- Prepare final annual reports and follow the design, production and dissemination of the annual report
- Prepare plans and provide support to enhance service provider’s performance in certain indicators
Key qualifications of the wastewater-monitoring expert:
- A University degree in engineering, or water sciences
- 5 years of experience in the water sector, preferably with local councils.
- Specific training relevant for the topic will be considered.
- Experience in performance monitoring and benchmarking of water service providers is an asset.
- Strong analytical and validation skills.
- Excellent communications and facilitation skills.
For above position:
Starting date: as soon as possible
Application deadline: November 20th, 2017, 3:00 PM
Applications should be submitted to the email:
Please mention in the subject of the email the title of the post you are applying for.
Note: only shortlisted will be contacted.