Water Sector Regulatory Council (WSRC) announces an opening for
- Develop and implement WSRC policies, procedures and systems working with Board of Directors and WSRC staff.
- Ensure financial and operational sustainability of WSRC and preserve its independence and autonomy.
- Manage council resources using while adhering to local and international standards in financial planning.
- Overall day-to-day management of Water Sector Regulatory Council (WSRC)
- Represent the Board of Directors on a day-to-day basis.
- Represent WSRC to the community at large, including public, donor agencies and government officials.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master degree holder in a related field from a recognized university
- 10 years of experience in the water sector of which 5 years in senior management level
- Strong financial management background
- Fluency in English Language
- Computer proficient
- Exhibit strong Leadership skills
- Strong planning skills
- Strong communicator
- Strong Negotiator
Candidates who meet above criteria may send their updated CV with scanned personal photograph to [email protected] within fourteen (14) days of date of announcement.