Ahli Arab Hospital
Title: Training Center Secretary (TCS)
Period of Work: 6 months renewable
Overall Responsibilities: The training Secretary works under the supervision of the Head of the Training Center. She/he assists all staff members working at the training center, in different Management training center activities. The training center secretary should be strengthening the coordination between trainees, trainers, and other key staff in the hospital. Support all logistics for the training sessions. The training center secretary shall support project management related activities including writing concepts, reports, and other documents as required.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Perform all administrative, secretarial and low-level managerial duties.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating training programs that will require interaction and coordination with various partners or organizations. Facilitate work of external trainees as
- Assist with the monitoring of training projects activities, including collecting and analyzing data related to key indicators established within the Management of Information System (MIS), identifying and reporting problems, implementing solutions in coordination with other members of staff, and writing activity reports.
- Overall coordination of all functions of the training programs at the hospital.
- Provides secretarial operational management through effective interdepartmental coordination and optimal use of the hospital's resources to deliver quality products and services
- Write required progress reports, possibly concepts, and project documents
- Coordinate and ensure communication with attendees to ensure high attendance rate of trainees.
- Perform any other duties as may be directed by the senior management; these may include but not be limited to; providing support for other staff working on other projects.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills desired
- Education - Minimum Bachelor’s degree in English Language; more degrees/certificates are an added advantage.
- Extensive experience in writing progress reports, concept notes, final report and other related reports.
- Professional experience in English Language in general and specifically in written language.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- Experience of two years in related field.
- Excellent solid previous work experience with a minimum of at least 3 years in related fields (secretary and coordination).
- Knowledge of appropriate methods for data analysis and reporting.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Good English skills and typing.
- Well organized, detail oriented, flexible working hours, able to work under pressure, effective and efficient.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work independently.
- Sensitive to gender, people with special needs and child protection issues.
Candidates should access the application through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة starting from September 24 ,2019 until 12 pm – Monday September 30, 2019.
Applications must include the following documents:
- AAH online application
- A covering letter indicating relevant qualifications and similar experiences for the assignment
- A Curriculum vitae
- A copy of Certificates for relevant education and/or training
- References (three references, telephone numbers and emails)
-Recent personal photo
Only pre-selected candidates will come to Ahli Hospital for a written Exam and Interview.
For inquiries you may contact us at [email protected]