Ahli Arab Hospital (AAH) is a local health not-for-profit organization that provides health care for all Gaza residents. AAH implements several health projects aiming to support vulnerable communities in particular women and children. AAH operates according to principles of strict neutrality, political and religious impartiality, and non-discrimination.
Ahli Arab Hospital is inviting applications from qualified professional and dedicated applicants to fill the position of Project Co-ordinator. The purpose of the role is to provide high quality, proactive and efficient project co-ordination and administrative support to the Project Manager and team in addition to coordinating the day-to-day implementation activities for the Women’s Health & Well-being Program. This Project is supported by Anglian Overseas Aid through the Australian NGO Co-operation Program. This is a full-time position. The duration of this post is until 30 June 2022 with possibility of extension.
Primary duties of this position are as follows:
- Provide ongoing support and collaboration with the project manager, teams and CBOs to maximize productivity and promote smooth project implementation.
- Develop and write high-quality project reports (progress/yearly/annual) and proposals.
- Support the project monitoring and evaluation process.
- Assist in meeting the donor's administrative requirements like filing the donor's forms
- Support the promotion of the gender and disability inclusion and child protection throughout the implementation of the project.
- Monitor the safeguarding issues on the ground and report any related issues to the project manager.
- Strengthen awareness, understanding and socialization of Gender Equality, Child Protection and Safeguarding through providing training for AAH and CBOs staff.
- Organize and coordinate all project meetings/workshop/trainings with CBOs, stakeholders, Brest Cancer Committee, Rosy October meetings and others.
- Organize project team meetings, record minutes and follow up actions afterwards.
- Support the needs assessment and data collection process in order to promote proper yearly design and planning of the project.
- Ensure quality control of data collection figures for proper reporting to donor.
- Monitor and ensure timely implementation of schedules and meeting deadlines.
- Maintain updated database contacts details for CBOs, stakeholders, project team and others.
- Maintain proper project written documentation, such as project's activities, plans and reports; assigning tasks and controlling schedules.
- Provide ideas, suggestions and feedback during project cycle starting from planning till evaluation.
- Conduct field visits for CBOs and monitor progress on the ground outside the hospital.
- Communicating the project’s progress to project manager, CBOs, team members and other stakeholders.
- Support the monitoring and evaluation process of the project.
- Liaising with project managers for possible other tasks to be assigned as needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in related fields, higher degree can apply.
- At least five years of experience, technical knowledge and skill in projects implementation.
- Understanding of and experience in child-safe, and vulnerable persons-safe programming.
- Experience as a training facilitator in gender inclusion/gender equality (preferable).
- Proven experience, willingness and ability to work effectively alongside women-led organisations.
- Effective organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a team as well as individually.
- Commitment to adhere to equity, diversity, safeguarding and staff wellbeing principles.
- Strong verbal and written English language and communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills with confident use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable experience of working proactively in a busy office environment and proactively supporting others in a team.
- Demonstrates respect for equality and diversity and works to actively promote an inclusive work environment and good working relationships amongst staff/colleagues
Deadline and application
In order to access the online application and upload your supporting documents, including your cover letter and resume with referees, please click jobs.aahgaza.com
The deadline for receiving applications and required documents is 3/9/2021
AAH has its own Core Values which successful candidate shall follow. AAH has zero tolerance to all forms of harm and abuse against children and adults. AAH is a child safe organisation that is committed to upholding a strong safeguarding culture for all personnel and safe environment within all our programs. The successful applicant will be required to undertake the necessary history checks and sign the AAH Child Protection policy, Code of Conduct and Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment policy. Further, candidates should demonstrate commitment to AAH through signing and promoting the confidentiality of information document. A copy of these documents is available upon request.
AAH is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women and people with disability to apply.