For an Anticipated Project in Gaza
The NGO Development Center (NDC) is a non-profit Palestinian organization whose main function is to empower non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to respond to the needs of the poor and marginalized in the West Bank and Gaza. In line with NDC’s mandate, NDC is currently recruiting the following fulltime/part-time positions to be based at its office in Gaza Strip. All positions will report to Gaza Program Manager.
Position: Trainer (2)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Major Responsibilities / Education and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in conducting training in similar projects including social and community projects.
- Senior trainer with advanced professional and/or academic qualifications in training in relevant fields with a focus on civic engagement and social accountability.
- Have experience in addressing issues related to management for local government units in GS.
- He/she should have previous experience in similar assignments and in working with and building the capacity of local government units’ officials in the fields of projects designing, procurement, implementation, and monitoring.
- He/she should also possess strong analytical, communication, reporting and people management skills, as well as solid mediating and consensus building skills.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to
with the position title in the subject line no later than Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
Further information relating to these positions can be obtained from our website at www.ndc.ps/job-vacancy
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.