Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Gaza office a
Part Time Technical Water Sampling Assistant
For an initial 6.5 months with possibility of renewal
The Technical Water Sampling Assistant will be responsible for domestic and drinking water sampling at household level, conduct biological tests for water samples using Del Aqua Kit and document the results. S/he will coordinate field visits with the Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) team and local communities’ mobilizers in the targeted areas.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Collect water samples from domestic and drinking water tanks at household level.
- Calibrate and use Del Aqua Kit for water testing (chemical and biological parameters).
- Document and archive all required data for each water sample according to Action Again Hunger and/or donor procedures.
- Enter, analyze and report all water tests results.
- Follow up the water quality in targeted households before and after the intervention.
- Report the water sampling results and analysis in a weekly/ monthly basis (upon request of WASH Program manager /WASH Head of Project).
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Minimum Diploma in laboratory testing, public health, environmental engineering, chemistry, pharmacy or related field.
- Knowledge in water sampling and testing using Del Aqua Kit.
- At least one (1) year-experience in water sampling and testing.
- Knowledge in Humanitarian programming.
- Excellent in reading, writing and speaking both Arabic and English.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email/internet software.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position
We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service. Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 24/01/2019.
Only those candidates pre-selected for an interview will be contacted.