IntraHealth International Inc. is looking for a Technical/Project Manager to be based in Ramallah, West Bank for the anticipated DFID funded Stability, Services and Reform Programme (SSRP).
The Technical Project Manager will support the Technical Component Leads by preparing Terms of reference and providing overall coordination of demand-led STTA work to ensure the production of the following expected outputs:
- Public administration reform, including institution-building at the centre-of- government to strengthen policy, planning and communications, to underpin government effectiveness and improved service delivery in specific line ministries (e.g. health and).
- Public financial management (PFM) reform to underpin fiscal stability, and reduce the fiduciary and corruption risks associated with financial aid, this will draw heavily from the PA’s PFM Strategy (2017-22);
- Revenue reform, to strengthen tax enforcement and improve the business environment.
S/he will engage closely with the client to ensure that the desired outcome and goal of the assignment is clear.
- At least 5-years of experience of project management in international development and working in an international/multi-cultural environment.
- Prior experience in public sector reform, public financial management desirable.
- Degree in Economics or a similar field desirable.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrable ability to write technical text.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is essential.
Interested candidates in this anticipated locally hired position should submit their CVs and apply through Apply Now button below
The deadline for applying is Friday June 22, 2018.
IntraHealth is dedicated to diversity in staff and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.