IntraHealth International Inc. is the implementing partner for the USAID funded Palestinian Health Capacity Project (PHCP). IntraHealth- PHCP is looking for experienced professionals to be based in its Ramallah Office for the following position:
The HIS Officer will support the capacity building efforts of the Palestinian Ministry of Health (PMOH) IT department. The Officer is responsible for working effectively with the Palestinian Health Capacity Project (PHCP) HIS team in the implementation of the HIS program activities and Service Purchase Unit’s (SPU) e-Referral system. The HIS Officer will provide systems analysis and designs for information technology solutions. Applicants should have at a minimum, a bachelor degree in information systems or related field; master’s degree is preferred; with a minimum of four years of relevant work experience in health information systems or information technology preferably with development programs; strong command of spoken and written English language. Detailed job responsibilities are available on the link below.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience in health information systems or information technology preferably with development programs
- A bachelor’s degree in information systems or related field; master’s degree is strongly preferred
- Excellent skills and experience in Oracle and SQL Server databases, certified people is a plus
- Very good knowledge in systems analysis and building functionality specifications documents
- Very good knowledge in Hardware, Networking
- Familiarity with health systems in West Bank
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Arabic
Interested candidates should submit their CVs and apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
The deadline for applying is Tuesday August 28, 2018.
IntraHealth is dedicated to diversity in staff and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.