Outstanding teaching, high-level curriculums and high-qualified staff make our school one of the best in Palestine. Our teachers dedicate a lot of time in preparing materials that lead our students to the knowledge and skills needed.
Our school has high expectations for every child, as they are encouraged to take pride in personal achievement through hard working.
Cambridge/British Scientific School is looking to hire employees for the 2022/2023 academic year to take the following positions:
- Psychological guide.
- Math teacher.
- Science teacher (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Arabic teacher.
- English teacher.
- Female Sports teacher.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum bachelor degree in the subject area, preferably who holds an educational qualification.
- Teaching experience for at least two years in the field.
- English proficiency (reading, writing and conversation) is compulsory for mathematics and science teachers and preferred for other subjects.
- Mastering the use of computers and other techniques (Microsoft, Windows, Smartboard, ......) is preferable.
- Has teamwork skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Has experience in planning and reporting.
- Applicants should live in Nablus; applicants living outside Nablus will not be accepted.
Interested applicants can send their CVs through E-mail: [email protected] no later than April 30th,2022.
For further information, please call us at 09-23 67776