Rights Respected, People Protected
The Norwegian Refugee Council is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises in 31 countries, where we help save lives, rebuild futures and promote the rights of people who are displaced. We deliver high-quality aid where needs are greatest, in both new and protracted crises.
In Palestine, NRC provides humanitarian assistance and promotes respect for international law in one of the longest-running displacement crises in modern history. In the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and Gaza, NRC’s work includes emergency preparedness and response, education, ICLA, protection, shelter and WASH.
The purpose of the Support Coordinator position is to coordinate all support functions at the Area Office, ensuring high quality and efficient support to programme implementation, and off load the Area Manager on support functions.
- Line management for support staff (Finance, HR & Admin and Logistics/ICT)
- Member of the Area Management Group
- Responsible for monthly closure and posting of Monthly expenditure on time
- Maintain overall budget control and monitor cash flows
- Responsible for Gaza office end year routines
- Advice in personnel conflicts/processes when relevant
- Provide Technical and capacity building to the Support team in the office
- Responsible for the management and supervision of the area office Human resources including recruitments, staffing, learning and development, performance evaluation, staff care and counseling.
- Responsible for the management of the area office Logistics including procurement, ICT, and Asset Management.
- Provide anti-corruption, transparency and cost efficiency focus in all processes (e.g. in procurement, vehicle management, asset management)
- Maintain overview Donors deadline and insure deadlines are met.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Our Ideal Candidate must have:
- Minimum BSc level required, in Business Administration, Finance Management, or other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working as a Support Coordinator or equivalent in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Solid knowledge of HR, finance and logistics principles in a humanitarian context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to process large amounts of liquid data
- Allocation of resources and costs expertise
In this position, you will join a highly motivated and experienced team who are making a difference for vulnerable people in one of the world's most complex humanitarian crisis.
Contract duration: 12 months
Working hours: 40 hours/week, Sun-Thu (5 days per week)
Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions
Duty station: Gaza (open to Gaza residents only)
Start Date: ASAP
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة