Description of Work:
- Deploying to suppliers’ warehouses and project sites (hospitals) to inspect and confirm that medical equipment and supplies meets the technical specifications of the items CRS purchased.
- Coordinating with technical engineers from the Ministry of Health and CRS’ contracted consulting engineers for technical evaluations of specifications, installation, and training – as needed.
- Inspecting equipment and supplies after delivery and/or installation to confirm use
- Ensuring relevant items are added to CRS’ inventory and are marked accordingly.
- Ensuring any project marking decided for the items is properly executed.
- Completing documentation and maintaining clear and accurate files of all inspections.
- Other supply chain management tasks, as assigned and mutually agreed.
- Receive an initial briefing and orientation to duties from CRS staff, as well as regular coaching and follow-up.
- Provide his/her own transportation to project sites across the West Bank unless otherwise arranged with CRS.
- Utilize his/her own camera, laptop, internet connection, and mobile phone.
- Practice safe COVID-19 precautions, including the proper use of PPE, provided by CRS, when conducting visits to health care facilities treating COVID-19 patients. NOTE: supply chain monitors must be willing to go into COVID-19 areas of hospitals.
- Will respond to instructions and requests from CRS in a timely way.
- All information received during the execution of the scope of work shall be treated as confidential and proprietary to CRS and cannot be reused without written consent of CRS.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the Consultant:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, or similar field
- Graduates from health or medical fields
- Previous experience or training in the health care sector a plus.
- Fluency in Arabic, English language a plus.
- Inspection reports
- Field Visit reports
- Similar documentation
- Collect delivery related documents
Location of the Work:
- Hebron: Dura & Alia hospitals plus suppliers’ warehouses
- Bethlehm: Bait Jala hospital and Bethlehem COVID-19 Center – plus suppliers’ warehouses
- Ramallah: Palestinian Medical Complex & Hugo Chavez hospitals – plus suppliers’ warehouses
- Nablus: Watani and Rafeedia hospitals – plus suppliers’ warehouses
- Jericho: Jericho government hospital, Allenby Bridge, and other COVID-19 screening points at the border crossing
- The rate shall be proposed by the supply chain monitors per working day (where a working day is 8 hours) paid at the end of each month according to the total days worked per aggregated working hours. The daily rate must include utilizing one’s own camera, laptop, internet connection, mobile phone and transportation to the locations.
- CRS has the right to request illustrations or modifications/negotiations after awarding decision.
- CRS is NOT committed to the least price offer and has the right to cancel or re-advertise this TOR without explicating the reasons.
- CRS may select more than one consultant(s) to complete the full scope of this ToR. If this is the case, the components for which each individual / firm is responsible will be made clear in each respective contract.
- Submission deadline: 20 September 2020,
- Selection decision: 21 September 2020, close of business
Interested applicants with relevant experience and qualifications are encouraged to submit an application as follows:
- Application form and complete Terms of Reference is available at (jobs.crsjwbg.org)
- Submit an application that includes at minimum:
- CRS Consultancy Form (see template below) – inclusive of references and financial offer. Prices should be in New Israeli Shekels and must be valid up till 90 days after the submission date.
- CV highlighting relevant experience
- Copy of ID
- Please submit your complete application online at: jobs.crsjwbg.org) no later than 20 September 2020.
- The successful bidder will sign all donor required documents.
- CRS reserves the right to reject all bids, and to decide not to pursue this procurement.
- CRS is not obliged to procure the lowest priced offer, when the lowest price does not offer the best overall value and all other factors considered.