Job Title: Supply Chain Monitoring Officer
Reports To: Administrative Manager
CRS has been present in Jerusalem, West Bank, and Gaza (JWBG) since 1961 and currently supports programs in the sectors of health, humanitarian relief, livelihoods, civil society strengthening, and social justice promotion through its offices in Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza. For further information about CRS, please visit: www.crs.org.
CRS is working to mitigate the spread and impact of COVID-19 in Gaza and the West Bank. The program has two key components: 1) supporting health facilities to provide safe essential health care during COVID-19; and 2) supporting vulnerable households to practice safe behaviors that reduce the spread of COVID-19. CRS is working in close coordination with the Ministry of Health of the Palestinian Authority and the Health Cluster on this response.
You will coordinate and support consistency and compliance of goods movements and distribution practices in support of high-quality programs. Your knowledge and experience will allow you to effectively monitor commodity activities and identify deficiencies and means for improvement, as you apply the principles of stewardship, integrity, transparency, and accountability.
- Perform regular field supervision visits to storage facilities and distribution events to monitor, evaluate, and report on goods management systems and procedures, ensuring they meet with CRS and donor regulations, and international and local inventory accountability standards and requirements.
- Coordinate with the supply chain team and relevant programming staff on logistics services that meet the pipeline requirements. Help identify challenges in supply chain management and provide recommendations to address those.
- Maintain correspondence and constant contact with suppliers to follow up on the execution of contractual terms and conditions, and handle issues if needed. Monitor and report on supplier performance, noting current and/or potential issues and/or inefficiencies and assist with contract/purchase order modifications.
- Prepares timely evaluation reports documenting field observations.
- Provides recommendations for corrective measures to mitigate existing or potential risks.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Typical Background, Experience & Requirements:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in statistics, quantitative and qualitative research or other related field. Master’s or professional certifications(s) in supply chain a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in commodity management, logistics, distribution, or M&E, preferably with an international organization.
- Additional education may substitute for some experience.
- Experience in trend analysis, internal audit, or equivalent investigative assessment.
- Knowledge and understanding of materials management and inventory control principles. Understanding of Generally Accepted Commodity Accountability Principles (GACAP) preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Very good analytical skills with ability to detect and report inconsistencies
- Conscientious, accurate and thorough with great attention to detail
- Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
- Good reporting skills
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
Required/Desired Foreign Language
Travel Required (include percentage of required travel, if applicable)
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: Head of Operations, Operations Manager, Administrative Manager, supply chain Monitoring Officer.
External: Vendors, Consultants, and other stakeholders
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Trusting Relationships
- Professional Growth
***Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
CRS' talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
المسمى الوظيفي Supply Chain Monitoring Officer
آخر موعد للتقديم 03 - Apr - 2021
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 3 Years
التصنيف العمليات والدعم اللوجستي
Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are invited to complete an application which addresses the positions requirements. In order to be considered for the position, candidates must submit both a CV and a cover letter, in English. Applications which fail to meet these requirements will not be considered. Applications must be submitted online at http://jobs.crsjwbg.org and will be reviewed on a rolling basis. This posting will remain open until filled, however, submission by Saturday, April 3, 2021 is strongly advised.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة Catholic Relief Services خدمات الاغاثة الكاثوليكية
Family Engagement Specialist
(IPC) Technical Advisor
Special Education Therapist
Field Officer (COVID-19 Response)
(MEAL) Project Manager