مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود- فرنسا
Supply Activities Officer (Gaza)
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire a Supply Activities Officer to join the Logistics team in supporting our medical activities in Gaza. The Supply Activities Officer will be responsible for ensuring an ongoing supply of goods, following the procurement procedures and carrying out duties according to MSF standards and protocols.
- Performing day to day purchasing activities and processing orders
- Assessing the local market, obtaining different quotations from suppliers, and negotiating prices in order to guarantee the best quality and pricing for MSF goods and commodities whilst adhering to MSF standards and purchasing policy
- Coordinating and performing administrative procedures related to supply activities, checking invoices and verifying compliance to MSF procedures, standards and protocols
- Ensuring all necessary tools and management procedures are followed to avoid stock discrepancy, losses, and excess stock
- Assist other MSF sections with purchasing and supply as necessary
- Secondary school education essential, Commerce degree desirable
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken is essential
- Advanced knowledge of Excel essential
- Two years of experience in supply chain related jobs desirable
- Valid driving license
- Commitment to results and team work, and respect of hierarchy and communication/validation flows
Interested applicants must submit all of the following documents:
- C.V. and Cover Letter in English detailing qualifications for this position
- Copy of work certificates and diploma(s)
*Hardcopy (paper) CVs only, no online applications for this position*
Qualified female candidates are welcome to apply.
To MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City). Please write Supply Activities Officer on your application or it may not be considered.
The deadline for submitting applications is: Monday, 11th February 2019 at 16:00.
CVs will not be returned and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a written test and interview.