Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire two Stretcher Bearers to help, accompany and transport patients from a place to another within the health facility, according to the instruction from the medical team and following hygiene standards, in order to ensure their safety.
- Transport patients (for ex. from patient’s room to the operating theatre, from their bed to the consultation room, etc.), assisting and helping them at all times;
- Assist nursing staff with lifting patients up, lying them down, etc.;
- Ensure safe transport taking into consideration the state/conditions of the patient and the instructions given by the nursing team or doctors;
- Ensure the disinfection of the work material (stretcher, etc.);
- Keep the patients and families informed about the place they are taking the patient to;
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Literacy essential
- Basic knowledge of English desirable
- Good physical form / ability to lift and carry heavy weights.
Interested applicants, please send all of the following documents to be considered:
- C.V. in English;
- Cover letter in English;
- Previous work certificates, if any;
- A copy of ID card.
To MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City). Please write Stretcher Bearer on your application or it may not be considered.
Date of vacancy announcement: Sunday, January 20th, 2019
Deadline for submitting applications: Tuesday, 22nd January 2019 at 12:00 noon
CVs will not be returned and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.