Sterilization Technician for Daily Worker Pool
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire Sterilization Technicians to carry out the sterilization of medical equipment, instrument and surfaces, according to MSF protocols and procedures and (international) hygiene standards, in order to ensure an efficient quality of care and safe environment in our facilities in Gaza
- Knowing and strictly applying all specific sterilization and hygiene protocols and security rules.
- Maintaining clean, disinfected and safe, the working environment allocated to his/her position
- Cleaning all instruments in the sterilization solution and running them through the sterilizer, operating at the instructed correct time.
- Maintaining clean and organized, the sterilization area/room and equipment, recognizing all instruments
- Delivering the instruments to the different wards or departments.
- Reporting any repair or maintenance work needed related to sterilization to the supervisor
- Ensuring availability of sterilized instruments and material, and drawing up orders for on-going needs
- Performing minor maintenance and cleaning of the biomedical equipment
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Literacy essential
- Basic knowledge of English desirable
- Relevant work experience in a similar field desirable
Interested applicants, please send all of the following documents to be considered:
- C.V. in English;
- Previous work certificates, if any;
To MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City). Please write Sterilization Technician on your application or it may not be considered.
Deadline for submitting applications: Friday, 5th April at 16:00
CVs will not be returned and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.