PREMIERE-URGENCE INTERNATIONAL (PUI) is an international, apolitical, non-religious and non-profit French organization intervening in 20 countries worldwide to provide a global response on the fundamental needs to victims of humanitarian crisis from the emergency to the restoration of their autonomy and dignity. Première-Urgence and Aide Médicale Internationale merged in 2011 to offer a better range of lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to communities affected by humanitarian crisis.
PUI received generous fund from British Council – Cultural Protection Fund- to implement a project titled: “Protection, Preservation and Promotion of Gaza Strip Historical Archaeological Sites”.
For that purpose, PUI is seeking for: Specialist in 3D images and videos production
Duration: one and half month
Starting Date: 01st November 2019
Valorization of Saint Hilarion Monastery for the promotion of Palestinian Cultural heritage and awareness raising
Produce full 3D volume and high quality videos and images of the targeted archaeological site.
The service provider must provide:
A) The visuals of full 3D volume (video) of the remains of the Monastery of Saint Hilarion today (15 000 m2) in its topographical context. The video animation is in full color and delivered in MOV, MP4, AVI.
B) 6 visuals of full 3D volume of the remains of the Monastery of Saint Hilarion today (15 000 m2) in its topographical context. The 3D visuals will be in full color and delivered in HD PDF format.
C) The visuals of full 3D volume (video) of the Saint Hilarion monastery in the late sixth century AD based on existing remains plans (15 000 m2). The video animation is in full color and delivered in MOV, MP4, AVI.
D) 6 visuals of full 3D volume of the Monastery of Saint Hilarion in the late sixth century AD based on existing remains plans (15 000 m2). The 3D visuals will be in full color and delivered in HD PDF format.
E) Eight 3D detailed visuals following specific frames to be determined. The 3D visuals will be full color and realistic texture/canvas/3D modeling. The eight visuals 3D should be delivered in HD PDF format:
The 3D visuals will represent:
- The interior of the atrium (sixth century)
- The interior of the big church (sixth century)
- The flayed of the large crypt (sixth century)
- The interior view of the central chapel of the large crypt
- The interior view of the baptistery of the sixth century
- The flayed of heating system of the bath of the sixth century
- The interior view of the large cold room
- The well and its saqqya systemThe software used must be compatible with standard operating systems.Production conditions:
- The service provider must conduct a desk review on similar sites and architecture. Several working sessions will be scheduled to determine the framing, details of views, and the scientific validation of visuals.
- The production of 3D visuals/videos must be carried out in close collaboration with the expert archaeologist in charge of the scientific study of the targeted archaeological site. The service provider should submit visuals produced in progressive way to be validated by the expert archaeologist.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Studies in architecture or archaeology with a minimum of Master degree
- Proven experiences in 3D production
- Previous experiences in the architecture and archaeology works.
- High independency in production of 3D images related to cultural heritage.
To receive the full version of the ToR, interested candidates are invited to send an email to [email protected] - Reference: Production of 3D images and videos
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a financial proposal, cover letter, CV and a couple of samples of their previous work in the 3D production related to cultural heritage via email to [email protected], before Sunday October 27, 2019, 12:00 PM.
Please indicate the Position Title in the E-mail subject line.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted