Who we are:
Megapower is a leading renewable energy company offering a complete suite of renewable energy solutions. Our niche is in Solar Energy Systems. A team of dynamic and highly qualified management ensures that Megapower constantly integrates cutting-edge technology in a customer-centric and economical manner.
The three main pillars of our business philosophy are quality, efficiency, and longevity.
We develop strategic partnerships with only the most preferred equipment suppliers, execute your project in a time and cost-effective manner, and offer post-warranty services to ensure total customer satisfaction and a long-lasting relationship.
We do not compromise on quality.
The Solar site Engineer is responsible for providing innovative and comprehensive solutions for installation of Home use and commercial system solar photovoltaic projects. Solar engineers work in a collaborative, team based environment.
- Work closely with Sales and Engineering to offer best solution for implementing
- Complete Helioscope design requests from Sales and Engineering.
- Work with utility companies on project coordination.
- Work with internal Operations team throughout project development and implementation.
- Communicate with vendors and subcontractors throughout project development and implementation.
- Assist our Performance Assurance group with system performance monitoring.
- Visit job sites for project development, installation progress, punch-outs, etc.
- Attend customer meetings and presentations throughout sales cycle, if necessary.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field or university is preferred.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in the solar PV industry designing solar arrays.
- Experience and knowledge on the design and construction process of distributed generation, commercial
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and solar modeling tools,
- Experience reading and understanding technical specifications and construction documents.
- Experience with professional oral and written communication skills.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter (before 31th of July, 2022) to [email protected] , write the subject of the email " Site Engineering Job"