Who we are:
Megapower is a leading renewable energy company offering a comprehensive suite of renewable energy solutions, with our primary focus on Solar Energy Systems. Our dynamic and highly qualified management team ensures that Megapower consistently integrates cutting-edge technology in a customer-centric and cost-effective manner.
The three main pillars of our business philosophy are quality, efficiency, and longevity.
We establish strategic partnerships with only the most trusted equipment suppliers, execute your projects efficiently in terms of both time and cost, and provide post-warranty services to ensure complete customer satisfaction and foster long-lasting relationships.
We never compromise on quality.
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for providing innovative and comprehensive solutions for the installation of solar photovoltaic systems for both home and commercial use. Electrical engineers work in a collaborative, team-based environment
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Work closely with Sales and Engineering to offer the best solutions for implementing projects.
- Complete Helioscope design requests from Sales and Engineering.
- Work with utility companies on project coordination.
- Collaborate with the internal Operations team throughout project development and implementation.
- Communicate with vendors and subcontractors during project development and implementation.
- Assist our Performance Assurance group with system performance monitoring.
- Visit job sites for project development, installation progress, punch-outs, etc.
- Attend customer meetings and presentations throughout the sales cycle, if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field or university is preferred.
- 5 years minimum experience in the power control system.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and solar modeling tools,
- Experience reading and understanding technical specifications and construction documents.
Experience with professional oral and written communication skills.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter (before 31th of Oct, 2023) to [email protected] , write the subject of the email " Electrical Engineering Job"