FIS is a leading IT and Business solutions firm based in Ramallah that provides a blend of technology solutions for the local market for over the last 19 years.
FIS is currently looking to recruit a Software / Web Developer to work in the headquarter in Ramallah to take responsibility for analyzing work requests from customers and provide designing / programming expertise for development and fixes of software, ensuring high quality service and product is delivered to the customers.
- Participate in all stages of the projects implementation and development life-cycle including, but not limited to, requirements gathering and development, configuration, system functional specifications and design, development, testing, implementation, data conversion, and post-implementation support.
- Adheres to all coding standards, design principles, source control processes, and internal development processes as appropriate based on the assigned project and client.
- Share in production support responsibilities through troubleshooting and break/fix activities.
- Complete software and process documentation.
- Good organization skills for tracking several projects at the same time
- AND / OR ASP.NET / MVC + Oracle database is a huge plus.
- Experience writing efficient queries and optimizing database-intensive applications
- Must be able to understand and use development frameworks
- Must be able to follow inhouse programming standards
- Provide creative input
- Ability to deliver work on time
- Other knowledge such as Linux and IMAP server administration are a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years of related experience in hands on development.
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Sciences.
The candidates should submit their resume with English cover letter by email to [email protected] not later than 26th August 2018. ( Emails with no cover letters will be discarded ).