Software Team Leader - Ramallah
FIS is a leading IT and Business solutions firm based in Ramallah that provides a blend of technology solutions for over the last 22 years.
FIS is currently looking to recruit a Software Team Leader to work in the headquarter in Ramallah to take responsibility for leading and managing a software engineering team in the effective design, implementation and operation of software products and services, ensuring high quality.
- Perform management responsibilities for mentoring and leading of developers, manage project tasks for self and team from end to end.
- Responsible for technical aspects of the team technical design of SW components.
- Define development requirements of complex system features.
- Implement and deliver high quality software, perform code/design review to ensure adherence to international technical standards
- Code, test, deploy SW components with developers within a Scrum team
- Facilitate learning and training, ensuring that knowledge is shared in the team (workshops, learning practices and policies).
- Participating in job interviews: owning the technical assessment part and striving for best candidate experience overall.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's/Master degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering
- Demonstrable 5+ years of solid experience in software engineering
- 5+ Years of experience in .NET technology
- Strong Experience in Databases (Preferable Oracle and / or MS SQL Server).
- Good knowledge in Azure Devops.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging skills
- Strong SW architecture design capabilities
- Good verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrable experience of being able to work with tight timelines
- Strong Leading and Mentoring capabilities
- Able to operate successfully in a matrix environment
The candidates should submit their resume with English cover letter by email to [email protected] not later than 3rd August 2021. (Email should be titled with “Software Team Leader”).