FIS is a leading IT and Business solutions firm based in Ramallah that provides a blend of technology solutions for the local market for over the last 22 years.
FIS is currently looking to recruit a Software Team Leader to work in the headquarter in Ramallah to take responsibility for leading and managing a software engineering team in the effective design, implementation and operation of software products and services, ensuring high quality.
- Perform management responsibilities for mentoring and leading of developers, manage project tasks for self and team from end to end
- Responsible for technical aspects of the team technical design of SW components in SW-HW platforms.
- Define development requirements of complex system features.
- Implement and deliver high quality software, perform code/design review to ensure adherence to AMAT technical standards
- Code, test, deploy SW components with developers within a Scrum team
- Look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change/improvement
- Leading Team of 4-8 members including SW, Automation & SQA
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's/Master degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering
- Demonstrable 5+ years of solid experience in software engineering and at least 1 year in programing with .NET core technologies.
- Strong Experience in Oracle Database.
- Good knowledge in Azure Devops.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging skills
- Strong SW architecture design capabilities
- Good verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrable experience of being able to work with tight timelines
- Strong Leading and Mentoring capabilities
- Able to operate successfully in a matrix environment
The candidates should submit their resume with English cover letter by email to [email protected] not later than 21 February 2021. (Email should be titled with “Software Team Leader”).