FIS is a leading IT and Business solutions firm based in Ramallah that provides a blend of technology solutions for the local market for over the last 23 years.
FIS is currently looking for like-minded Software Support Engineers who share our enthusiasm and want to be part of an innovative, fast-paced environment.
Handle escalated client requests through tickets, calls and emails.
Analyze break/fix issues working with empathy and a sense of urgency to deliver solutions to meet customer needs.
Coordinate with software developers and product owners in case of complex client issues that can be on the software configuration level, application, database, or code itself.
Analyze logs and create DEBUG statements to determine application flow and failure points.
Identify product defects, and/or gather needed data for engineering teams to resolve.
Follow-up with clients on issues that require a dedicated troubleshooting or data collection session.
Contribute to the knowledge base and create knowledge base materials.
Provide recommendations to engineering teams on how to deflect high-volume issues, update tools to provide better data for analysis, and/or consider technical customer feedback i.e. voice of the customer.
Partner with internal technical peers to create and update troubleshooting documentation and scripts.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Previous experience/knowledge of working with databases / oracle is preferred.
- SQL proficient; handling complex, nested and recursive queries
- Previous experience as a .Net Developer or App Support Developer with experience of .Net coding.
- Excellent knowledge in Windows Servers, networks and infrastructures.
- Good technical and analytical skills.
- Strong, confident communication skills are expected.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to ensure that a high level of service is provided.
- Excellent understanding of web technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Minimum 1 years of experience in software and databases support.
- Previous experience of working directly with customers.
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Sciences or related field.
The candidates should submit their resume with English cover letter by email to [email protected] not later than 23th October 2022. (Email should be titled with “Software Support Engineer ”).