FIS is a leading IT and Business solutions firm based in Ramallah that provides a blend of technology solutions for the local market for over the last 23 years.
FIS is currently looking for like-minded Software Support Engineers who share our enthusiasm and want to be part of an innovative, fast-paced environment.
- Handle escalated client requests through tickets, calls and emails.
- Analyze break/fix issues working with empathy and a sense of urgency to deliver solutions to meet customer needs.
- Coordinate with software developers and product owners in case of complex client issues that can be on the software configuration level, application, database, or code itself.
- Analyze logs and create DEBUG statements to determine application flow and failure points.
- Identify product defects, and/or gather needed data for engineering teams to resolve.
- Follow-up with clients on issues that require a dedicated troubleshooting or data collection session.
- Contribute to the knowledge base and create knowledge base materials.
- Provide recommendations to engineering teams on how to deflect high-volume issues, update tools to provide better data for analysis, and/or consider technical customer feedback i.e. voice of the customer.
- Partner with internal technical peers to create and update troubleshooting documentation and scripts
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Previous experience/knowledge of working with databases / oracle is preferred.
- SQL proficient; handling complex, nested and recursive queries
- Previous experience as a .Net Developer or App Support Developer with experience of .Net coding.
- Excellent knowledge in Windows Servers, networks and infrastructures.
- Good technical and analytical skills.
- Strong, confident communication skills are expected.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to ensure that a high level of service is provided.
- Excellent understanding of web technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software and databases support.
- Previous experience of working directly with customers.
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Sciences or related field.
The candidates should submit their resume with English cover letter by email to [email protected] not later than 28th July 2022. (Email should be titled with “Software Support Engineer ”).