FIS is a leading IT and Business solutions firm based in Ramallah that provides a blend of technology solutions for the local market for over the last 23 years.
FIS is currently looking for a motivated, creative, and resourceful Software Quality Engineer to join our engineering team in our offices in Ramallah or Gaza.
Candidates must have a deep understanding of software quality processes and standard methodologies, with a demonstrated ability to solve sophisticated problems related to software delivery and quality. Candidates should be able to work with great attention to detail, deeply understanding what gives to a seamless user experience and passionate about continuous improvement.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions, review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Work in an Agile software development environment, participating in daily scrum meetings, monthly retrospective, and planning meetings.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design and develop automation scripts
- Execute frontend, and backend tests
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Monitor debugging process results
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in multiple projects at the same time
- Personal traits of a high-level commitment, team orientation, professionalism, trust, personal honesty and integrity
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of professional work experience in software quality analysis or relevant functional area
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT-related field of study, or any combination of relevant equivalent experience, education, and training
The candidates should submit their resume with English cover letter by email to [email protected] not later than 25th May 2022. (Email should be titled with “Software Quality Engineer”).