FIS is a leading IT and Business solutions firm based in Ramallah that provides a blend of technology solutions for the local market for over the last 19 years.
FIS is currently looking to recruit a Software Microsoft .NET Developer to work in the headquarter in Ramallah to take responsibility for analyzing work requests from customers and provide designing / programming expertise for development and fixes of software, ensuring high quality service and product is delivered to the customers.
- Participate in all stages of the projects implementation and development life-cycle including, but not limited to, requirements gathering and development, configuration, system functional specifications and design, development, testing, implementation, data conversion, and post-implementation support.
- Adheres to all coding standards, design principles, source control processes, and internal development processes as appropriate based on the assigned project and client.
- Share in production support responsibilities through troubleshooting and break/fix activities.
- Complete software and process documentation.
Required Technical Experience
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise scale .NET applications.
- Web experience with ASP.NET MVC
- SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle Development
Required Skills and Competencies
- At least a BS/BA Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of Oracle database object lifecycle and ability to develop scripts for application installation and maintenance.
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of PL/SQL and business processes to ensure successful product customizations and implementations.
- Ability to understand and develop code following standards, templates, and guidelines to satisfy task level goals that fit the overall vision and architecture of the product.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a tightly version-controlled and process oriented financial corporate environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
The candidates should submit their resume with English cover letter by email to [email protected] not later than 6th March 2018.