We are looking to hire passionate, creative and curious software Frontend and Backend developers with the ability to solve complex problems. This role will help drive the development of production applications for ITvnue’s customers, including new development and the modernization of existing applications. You will work as part of a highly skilled team assembled specifically to develop cloud native applications.
- Design software and system architectures for modern cloud-based application
- Develop well-designed, documented, and tested software features that meet customer requirements.
- Participate in an agile delivery team, helping to ensure the technical quality of the features delivered across the team, including documentation, testing strategies, and code.
- Remain up-to-date on emerging technologies and architecture and propose ways to use them in current and upcoming projects.
- Leverage technical knowledge to cut scope while maintaining or achieving the overall goals of the product.
- Leverage technical knowledge to improve the quality and efficiency of product applications and tools.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Frontend software developer or engineer using Typescript & Angular technologies.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Backend software developer or engineer to design and implement REST APIs using Java Spring Framework or Node..
- Familiarity with AWS technologies (EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, RDS, Kinesis, SQS, SNS etc.).
- Professional development experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, C#, Node.js, Python,
- Experience building multi-tiered Web applications
- Experience with relational databases, including designing complex schemas and queries.
- Familiarity with Serverless development concepts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for documenting workflows, tools, or complex areas of a codebase.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task efficiently.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Please send your CV to inf[email protected]