We are looking to hire a passionate, creative and curious Software Developers (Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply) with the ability to solve complex problems. This role will help drive the development of production applications for ITvnue customers, including new development and the modernization of existing applications. You will work as part of a highly skilled team assembled specifically to develop cloud native applications.
- Design software and system architectures for modern cloud-based application
- Develop well-designed, documented, and tested software features that meet customer requirements.
- Participate in an agile delivery team, helping to ensure the technical quality of the features delivered across the team, including documentation, testing strategies, and code.
- Remain up-to-date on emerging technologies and architecture and propose ways to use them in current and upcoming projects.
- Provide customer support in relation to the developed products and provided services.
- Leverage technical knowledge to cut scope while maintaining or achieving the overall goals of the product.
- Leverage technical knowledge to improve the quality and efficiency of product applications and tools.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies such as (EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Kinesis).
- Professional development experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, C#, Node.js.
- Experience in Python. Experience PyXML2PDF module is welcomed.
- Experience with XML and XSL Transformation (XSLT).
- Experience building multi-tiered web applications
- Experience with relational/NoSql databases, including designing complex schemas , triggers and queries.
- Familiarity with Serverless development concepts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for documenting workflows, tools, or complex areas of a codebase.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task efficiently.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Please send your CV to [email protected]