FIS is a leading IT and Business solutions firm based in Ramallah that provides a blend of technology solutions for the local market for over the last 22 years.
FIS is currently looking to recruit Software Developers to work in its offices in Ramallah or Gaza to take responsibility for analyzing work requests from customers and provide designing / programming expertise for development and fixes of software, ensuring high quality service and product is delivered to the customers.
- Participate in all stages of the projects implementation and development life-cycle including, but not limited to, requirements gathering and development, configuration, system functional specifications and design, development, testing, implementation, data conversion, and post-implementation support.
- Adheres to all coding standards, design principles, source control processes, and internal development processes as appropriate based on the assigned project and client.
- Share in production support responsibilities through troubleshooting and break/fix activities.
- Complete software and process documentation.
- Good organization skills for tracking several projects at the same time
- Excellent coding skills in at least one of the following technologies: C#, .NET Core or Python.
- Skills in React JS
- SQL proficient; handling complex, nested and recursive queries
- Experience writing efficient queries and optimizing database-intensive applications
- Must be able to understand and use development frameworks
- Must be able to follow inhouse programming standards
- Excellent understanding of web technologies.
- Ability to turn high level business requirements into working applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in hands on development.
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Sciences.