Software Design Engineer - Embedded Software Design Engineer C/C++ RT Embedded systems
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, development and maintenance of embedded systems software.
- Work, both unsupervised, and as a part of a team, to achieve the required targets.
- Liaise with the Software QA team to support software testing and user acceptance procedures.
- Maintain an understanding and knowledge of key industry technologies related to electronic payment systems software and hardware.
- Provide assistance and input into the planning and implementation of software development projects to both internal business units and external customers.
- Provide technical support for released application software, working with customer support team.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science – must have
- 3+ years’ experience with C,C++- must have
- Prior experience in programming for Real-Time limited resource (Embedded) systems – must have
- SQL experience – nice to have
- Experience in designing production systems
- Strong knowledge of programming / systems analysis, as well as quality assurance, and integration functions
- Willingness to learn and support other applications within the development organization
Preferred Skills & Ability:
- Familiarity with multi-tasking and state machines
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely high level of energy, drive, and creativity to solve complex business problems
Please send email to [email protected] with subject: “Software Design Engineer”