The Edu Station is a Skills Development Center located in Bethlehem providing various services in capacity building, as well as coaching and consultancy services to individuals, companies, and cooperatives. Moreover, Edu station owned a Digital Company Named Digital Station Company providing Digital Marketing solutions for startups, Small and Medium Businesses.
The Edu Station looking for a Social media specialist, who can join our team in Bethlehem.
A Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating and administering content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, to build an audience and ensure customer engagement. The Specialist may also monitor site metrics, respond to reader comments, and oversee creative design.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Understands the targeted audience for each social channel
These specialists create content that resonates with the interests of the intended audience and is unique to the typical interactions of each channel.
Is familiar with consumer analytics
A Social Media Specialist understands social media metrics and can use the information to ensure the social media strategy is achieving its goals.
Wears many hats
A Social Media Specialist may be responsible for developing strategy, community management, creative directing, copywriting, customer service, and analyzing data. on the logistics of delivering content to various social channels, such as managing a content calendar, writing copy, scheduling posts, etc. These roles often overlap.
Should be measured by the amount of content published, when and how people engage with the channel, which content gets the most interaction, and how users respond to any brand messages. If the content includes sales of products or services, then conversion rates are also important.
More specifically, you’ll get to:
- write long- and short-form social media messages that attract new users and engage current users
- use data to analyze what’s working, and what’s not, and reinforce or refocus key messages accordingly
- wear many hats as you work with multiple teams to develop strategy, work with designers, write copy, manage social communities, and analyze data
- help convert our brand fans into loyal customers with engaging, responsive, responsible, surprising, and captivating social media interactions
- to be responsible for creating monthly planning for different business
- to be able to implement and follow up the monthly plans efficiently
- to be able to follow up and manage the media related to the Social media pages
- to be able to create and think out of the box for creative media design for paid ads
Send your CV to: [email protected]