The Edu Station is a Skills Development Center located in Bethlehem providing various services in capacity building,as well as coaching and consultancy services to individuals, companies and cooperatives. Moreover, Edu station owned a Digital Company Named Digital Station Company providing Digital Marketing Solution for startup, Small and Medium Businesses.
The Edu Station looking for a Graphic Designer, who can join our team in Bethlehem.
The scope of work is to participate in the design of outreach campaigns for various training courses, activities or campaigns being implemented by the Center, as well as to Create and design various online and offline marketing campaigns for different companies and sectors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
- Proven experience in design for marketing campaigns and social media ads.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Proficiency in the use of design programs, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Proficient in visual identity designs, publications, social media designs, infographics
- Possess a high skills in time management and assignment of tasks.
- Possessing the ability to withstand work pressures.
- Proficiency in the use Adobe Premier, and After effect is a plus.
Education, and Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS University degree Graphic Designer.
- At least 2 years of experience in the design field.
Interested applicants should send their CV to: [email protected], please reference the jobtitle as [Graphic Designer] in the subject line of your e-mail