Kunooz LLC is one of the startup companies -based in the UAE – in the field of digital marketing. We're proud of our excellent rating at the various marketplace platforms such as Carrefour and Noon. We are currently looking to hire talented, experienced and passionate “Social Media Marketing Specialist” to join our team in Gaza and represent our company on the website and social media platforms.
- Develop and implement Social Media strategy in order to promote brand awareness, increase online presence and improve marketing and sales efforts.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through company’s website and popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
Website & Social Media Management
- Manage, Expand and Administer Kunooz Website from back-end to front-end.
- Familiarity with web design and web daily operations (i.e. category management, listing products, updating prices/quantities, blogs and contents and other activities (Shopify experience is a plus)
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence across the various social media pages; i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media pages.
- Hands on experience in content management and excellent copywriting skills. Responsible for creating stories, blogs, original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- Managing our online communities and blogs to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement. Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company - in English and Arabic - and ensure a positive customer service experience from queries to after sales (including but not limited to product queries, complaints, reviews and others).
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
Advertising & Marketing
- Run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content.
- Analyzing data to determine what are the top selling products to promote and whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Understand the various online marketing channels and recommend plans to leverage each channel to its fullest extent.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics and monitor SEO/user engagement in order to suggest content optimization
- Support the data entry team (when required) to list products on the various marketplaces.
Graphic Design and Visualization:
- Proven and trackable experience marketing and graphic design experience
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video). Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Create effective and efficient marketing graphic designs wherever required (i.e. logos, brochures, product posters, motion and business proposals).
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout) to ensure that is highly perceived by the various users.
- Work on special projects, initiatives, promotions and other programmes as needed.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions in order to increase sales.
- Monitoring the company's brand on the various social media and marketing activities.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
Technologies & Trends
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Able to use social media marketing tools such as egrow, google analytics and others
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BSc degree in Marketing and/or Graphic Design (is preferable)
- Excellent communication skills (Arabic and English) and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Great personality, team player, highly organized and detailed oriented.
This is an excellent opportunity with unlimited learning potential for a driven, tenacious, intelligent, articulate, ambitious and finance professional who enjoys the fast-paced business environment. To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]