Job Overview: Kunooz LLC is one of the startup companies -based in the UAE – focusing in the field of digital marketing. We're proud of our excellent ratings at the various marketplace platforms such as Carrefour and Noon. We are currently looking to hire a talented, experienced, and passionate “Finance & Data Specialist” to join our team in Gaza and represent our company to handle the various financial responsibilities, planning, management reports and data analytics.
Financial & Management Records
- Maintain accurate ledgers and sub-ledgers with detailed supplier and customer records.
- Collect, interpret, and review the various financial information
- Perform full balance sheet reconciliations (i.e. bank accounts, AP, AR and Inventory).
- Develop and prepare monthly financial statements, including cashflow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets.
- Set up Chart of Account for digital marketing business using cloud account software packages.
- Prepare quarterly or monthly VAT returns or other taxes as required.
- Develop ad-hoc business reports as required.
Analytical & Planning
- Building monthly and yearly budgets and rolling forecast
- Defines financial situation by completing quantitative analyses
- Support the business in developing long-term business plans, market trends and strategies
- Support in analyzing data to determine what are the top selling and profitable products
- Supporting in assessing the financial returns which are achieved out of the paid advertisements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial and business information confidential.
- Prepare business proposals in order to support the strategic growth and enhance partnership with the various stakeholders
- Good understanding of social media financial and operational KPIs
- Support the data entry team (when required) to list products on the various sales channel.
- Able to deal with high volume of data by building a well proven template or system that would be scalable and easy to maintain
- Full ownership of the marketplace templates which would require updating stock quantities, prices listing new products across the various sales channel as well as obtaining information from the various online websites
- Independently build financial database and models by identifying sources of information, assembling, transforming, verifying, and reporting in an automated and timely manner.
- Able to design a fully controlled template that would be used to distribute products to the various teams in order to list them in various sales channel.
- Review the added products on the marketplaces in order to ensure that they are accurate.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BSc degree in Accounting (is preferable)
- 3-5 Years of proven finance experience including setting up new chart of accounts.
- Excellent Arabic and English language skills
- Good knowledge on IFRS and general accounting principles (i.e. accrual basis)
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Quick Books and other relevant technology.
- Good understanding of taxes or other business requirements.
- Great personality, team player, highly organized and detailed oriented.
This is an excellent opportunity with unlimited learning potential for a driven, intelligent, articulate, ambitious finance professional who enjoys the fast-paced business environment. To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]