LACASA Fashion is recruiting Social Media Executive, located in LACASA Mall. Ramallah, Al-Rehan
LACASA Fashion – Social Media Executive
LACASA Fashion is seeking a self-driven and creative Social Media Executive for a unique opportunity to work with world-renowned fashion labels. We want candidates who are passionate about and energized by the challenge of building something new within Palestine.
We need storytellers who can communicate creatively, build awareness and generate engagement for our social media channels. Managing all the Social Media strategy implementation through different platforms.
As a Social Media Executive at LACASA Fashion, you will have the opportunity to work with brands such as US Polo, forever 21, Aeropostale, Migato, and Punt Roma.
- Develop and plan engaging content calendars across all relevant social media platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content to deliver a positive impact on sales growth and online engagement
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager in the identification of new social media opportunities and campaign execution.
- Build the brand's tone of voice for each social media platform.
- Engage with customers and followers across all channels.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing with an extensive focus on social media content development and community management.
- Experience in fashion/beauty strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of ‘hand-on ‘experience with Social Media platform management
- Excellent writing skills – English & Arabic
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter, and a great team player.
- Strong understanding of social media channels, trends, and how to use each to maximize effectiveness. Strong communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- An attractive compensation package.
- Casual work environment.
- Training & development opportunities.
- A 20% employee discount across all LACASA Fashion stores.
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter highlighting relevant work and a CV/Resume. The cover letters and CVs must be submitted to [email protected] The email subject line must include the position title mentioned above. The closing date for applications is 07/06/2021.