Data Analyst is required
Lacasa Mall is recruiting a full time Data Analyst for a Lacasa Fashion Company, Located in Ramallah-Al Rehan- Palestine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Providing quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related field.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
Total Years of Experience:
- 2-4 years preferably in a related sector
Interested candidates must submit a CV/Resume. The CVs must be submitted to [email protected]. The email subject line must include the position title mentioned above. The closing date for applications is 15/01/2022.