Is your main point of communication via Facebook? Do you binge on Insta Stories as much as you do Netflix? Are Facebook and Twitter your top sources for (non-fake) news? Do you enjoy engaging with people from all over the world? Are you a longtime supporter of Snapchat filters? Do you want to make the world a better place?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, let’s talk. University of the People (UoPeople) is the revolution of education. It is the first non-profit, tuition-free, American accredited online university. Dedicated to opening access to higher education globally, UoPeople is designed to help qualified high school graduates overcome financial, geographic, political, and personal constraints keeping them from collegiate studies.
Ongoing conflict in the Middle East has left hundreds of thousands of university-qualified students with virtually no recourse to pursue higher education. To fill this dire need, the University announced its revolutionary initiative: UoPeople in Arabic.
We have over 1 million people on our social channels and we are looking for a hungry and experienced Content and Social Media Manager to lead our social media program, driving the community engagement and acquisition.
This person will lead all community engagement in Arabic across advocates platform and social media channels (primary focus on advocates engagement and Facebook & Twitter, but also LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and others).
The main goal of this position is to build social pages for the UoPeople Arabic Division that target the Arab world in alignment with the standards of UoPeople and its values. As a Content and Social Media Manager you will be responsible for creating excellent content, attracting audiences and forming an Arabic-speaking community, to engage with the community, publish and share relevant content, establish relationships with influencers and other communities, and to help guide the Arabic audience and make them part of the wider global UoPeople community.
- Grow and manage the relationships with our Arabic speaking community
- Manage and grow all social channels and engagements
- Develop and execute social strategies that meet the KPI’s
- Design, create and manage Arabic content for social media & online platforms
- Analyze and provide periodic reports about social activity
- Manage organic and paid influencer program
- Manage and grow engagement on Advocate platform
- Develop quarterly content campaigns tied to measurable growth
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native Arabic, Fluent English
- 2-4 years of related experience in Content Development and Social Media Management
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work well under ambiguous conditions
- Willingness to work on days and times outside the normal work week as needed
- Positive attitude and willingness to go above and beyond the stated duties
- High-energy, positive person who wants to make a difference in a growing organization
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Basic knowledge in SEO is a plus
How to Apply:
Interested applicants must submit their resume to [email protected]. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
University of the People (UoPeople) is the Education Revolution. It is the first non-profit, tuition-free, American accredited online university. Dedicated to opening access to higher education globally, UoPeople is designed to help qualified high school graduates overcome financial, geographic, political, and personal constraints keeping them from collegiate studies.
The University has academic partnerships with NYU, the University of Edinburgh, and UC Berkeley, which enable our students to apply to complete their BA studies on campus.
UoPeople is an equal opportunity employer and seeks applicants who share its values of quality, opportunity and access and who are representative of its diverse student body. More information about the institution can be found at https://www.uopeople.edu/.