Job title: Bilingual English-Arabic LMS Administrator and Support for UoPeople
The University of the People is the Education Revolution. It is the world’s first tuition-free, non-profit, American accredited, online university. With a groundbreaking online learning model and instructors from the world’s foremost academic volunteers, UoPeople offers the opportunity to pursue a high quality and invaluable American degree.
We are looking for an inquisitive person for the LMS Administrator position (in English and Arabic) that can perform the duties found below with minimum supervision and full dedication.
- Moodle campus front end administration.
- Running of day-to-day critical and unpostponable operations in Moodle for the University.
- Providing written technical support in English and Arabic on Moodle’s educational campus to all students, instructors, and staff.
- Moodle maintenance tasks as required by the Senior LMS Administrator.
- Opening and following tickets with the IT department and the hosting company to work on backend issues.
- Course copy and backup, modifications, data acquiring, and grade revisions as required.
- Create SQL reports.
- Research and troubleshooting on Integrations between Moodle and other products, installed and proposed.
- Quality control and assurance.
- First immediate response on crashes and multi-user problems.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Technical Competencies Requirements:
- Minimum of BSc degree who is tech savvy.
- Experience of at least 3 years as Administrator of Moodle LMS.
- Excellent English and Arabic communication skills.
- Willingness to work on days and times outside the normal workweek, as needed (critical).
Behavioral Competencies Requirements:
- Analytical Thinking.
- Results orientation.
- Detail orientation.
- Planning and organizing.
- Hands-on approach.
- 2 years of experience in email/chat customer service.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, CRM, Linux, AWS.
- Familiarity with Moodle’s database structure.
- Contributor or QA to the Moodle open source community.
- Familiarity with the US higher education system.
Interested candidates may submit their CVs with a cover letter on [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.