Job Title: Site Engineer (civil engineer)
Hebron, Yatta, (Shkara, Jort Aljamal and Beit Amra)
Project Duration (6 months)
Application deadline (14/10/2019)
The Agricultural Development Association (PARC) is seeking a qualified civil engineer to work on the” Emergency response to improve access to safe, sufficient and affordable water for the vulnerable population in area C, West Bank”.
The civil engineer will be working under the direct supervision of the PARC Project Manager.
The Engineer will be required to undertake the following tasks and responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare project BOQ, shop drawing, as-built drawing, review designs and tender documents for water projects including engineering drawings, specifications and all other project related documents to ensure accuracy and applicability.
- Oversee the daily works and daily activities handled by the contractor at the project site and assuring the required quality of works as requested in the contract documents.
- Site supervision and providing directions to the contractor.
- Review the Contractor’s work schedules and updates; closely monitor the work progress and budget utilization to ensure compliance with the project duration and cost.
- Review and approve contractors’ submitted payments.
- Ensure the effective and timely implementation of the projects as well as on time deliverables and work schedules.
- Prepare and submit weekly progress reports and ensure full documentation.
- Actively participate in the regular meetings with the contractor, project manager, donor, stakeholders, and partners.
- Assist in the preparation of any field visits requested for visitors/donors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications/ skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering / Water and Wastewater Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years practical experience working on the supervision and coordination of water networks projects.
- Very good command of English language (reading, writing, and speaking)
- Excellent skills in AutoCad, MS Office, Excel, ,etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and for long hours as needed as part of a team or independently in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Very good analytical and report writing skills.
- Competent in supervision of water networks projects, resolving site problems, communication and documentation
- Knowledge in FEDIC contract conditions will be an addition.
Expected assignment start date is November 1st ,2019
Duty Station: The job site, Yatta, (Shkara, Jort Aljamal and Beit Amra)
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة