Medical Supplies & Services Company is one of the leading and most diversified healthcare product supplier in Palestine is seeking to hire the following vacancy:
Job Title: Service Biomedical Engineer.
- Plan and prioritize service activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims
- Plan regular customer visits, periodic equipment check-ups, provide preventive maintenance and ensure the full functionality and safety of the department’s installation base.
- Manage personal time and productivity
- Install of medical equipment, function inspection and commissioning
- Provide basic customer training
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical methods, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Log information on sales enquiries received, maintain detailed records
- Respond to and follow up of Service calls
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Perform periodic inventory checks
- Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements
- Develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Follow the standard operational procedures
- Prepare regular field visits schedules for service activities
- Study and follow up of medical equipment tenders
- Perform any other tasks required by the supervisor
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Committed and able to work under pressure
- Able to see things from the other person's point of view and a team player
- Knowledge sharing/continuous learning: Takes responsibility for personal learning and career development.
- Flexible to travel.
- Driving license
- Technical Skills: Excellent understanding of the medical and technical aspects
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office Package, particularly Excel and Word
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
If you find yourself qualified, please send your CV along with a cover letter to the email: [email protected] pointing in the subject the vacancy title or number. No later than April 22nd 2018.