Role: Service Biomedical Engineer
Contract Type: Full Time
Closing date: 31-Dec-2017
About the Role:
We are looking for a Service engineer to join our team in providing periodical and daily maintenance and service for medical and laboratory equipment, maintaining good customer relations and developing procedures to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Technical support in receipt, installation and utilization of supplied medical equipment & other medical technologies
- Pre installation work, installation, customer support and maintenance service for all products specified and dealt with by company.
- Handle all technical operations, support and issues related to medical equipment.
- Train clinicians and other personnel on the proper use of equipment.
- Respond to and follow up on service calls.
- Plan regular customer visits, periodic equipment check-ups, provide preventive maintenance and ensure the full functionality and safety of the department’s installation base.
- Develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Perform any other tasks required and specified by the supervisor and management
- BSc degree in Electronic /Mechatronics/biomedical engineering or relevant field
- One to three years experience in medical/laboratory equipment service is preferable.
- Excellent language skills in both English and Arabic; reading, writing and reporting skills.
- Patience and self-motivation
- Strong teamwork and networking skills
- Good knowledge of computer (MS Office and AutoCAD)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, integrity and ability to work with complex teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Commitment to providing quality results and services.
- Flexible to travel.
- Driving license (with car is preference)
Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are encouraged to submit their CV to
PS: Please title the subject as Service Engineer job application
no later than Dec 31, 2017
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.